Phonecard™ - Pre-Paid Calling Card
No coins? No worries
Telstra Phonecard is a pre-paid calling card that you can use to make local, national long distance, international or calls to mobiles from Telstra payphones only.
Features and benefits
- Ease of use in payphones – insert into Telstra payphone in direction of arrow with gold chip facing up and dial. No PIN or access numbers are required.
- Pre-paid convenience – no need to carry coins to call from a Telstra payphone.
- Can be used for local, national long distance or international calls, as well as calls to mobiles.
- Can use Telstra Phonecard Australia-wide.
- Can be purchased in denominations of $5, $10 and $20.
- Phonecards are ideal for parents to give to their children so they can always ring home.
- Phonecards are handy for everyone to keep in their wallet just in case they need to use a Telstra payphone.
Phonecards are sold nationally at retail outlets such as newsagents, milk bars and chemists where the "Telstra Phonecard Sold Here" sign is displayed.
Call the Telstra Payphone Card and Service Centre on FREECALL™ 1800 676 638 (a free call from most fixed phones).
View the things you need to know about Telstra Phonecard:
If you are experiencing difficulty with your Telstra Phonecard and believe that it is faulty, download the Telstra Phonecard Replacement Form (PDF, 269kB).
For further information regarding the Phonecard Replacement Policy, please call Telstra Customer Service on FREECALL™ 1800 676 638 (a free call from most fixed phones).