- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Trimble GeoManager is a leading mobile asset management solution that is designed to help increase the effectiveness and accountability of your workforce.
Trimble GeoManager integrates in-vehicle hardware, GPS, internet and wireless network technologies to provide fleet management and real-time connectivity between your mobile assets and base office.
Your enterprise can automatically capture data from the field to help:
- Help to reduce operational costs and improve operational efficiency
- Improve customer service by tracking the location and activities of your fleet vehicles and mobile workforce in real-time
- Improve occupational health and safety by helping to regulate enterprise policy and reduce serious breaches including vehicle speeding.
Fleet management helps reduce costs
Reduce costs by monitoring your fleet and nominating the closest field worker for each assignment. You can also manage unauthorised vehicle use and indirect travel routes, saving further on fuel consumption, speeding fines and maintenance.
Fleet management improves your operational efficiency
Increasing the effectiveness and accountability of your workforce can increase the number of field tasks completed each day, driving more sales. Trimble GeoManager allows you to identify and address productivity loss caused by employees idling at any point in the journey. You can raise performance benchmarks by monitoring employee time on-site, travel times and punctuality.
Achieve faster response times
Sales can be won or lost on customer response times. By quickly identifying exact locations of fleet vehicles from your customer service desk, you can dispatch vehicles efficiently, capturing the first sales opportunity. By delivering a faster, more reliable service you can improve customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Experience the Telstra difference
- Ease of engagement: single point of vendor accountability, simple Telstra-billed monthly fee and coordinated customer support.
- First to market: We are the first and currently the only carrier to offer a fully hosted Mobile Asset Management Solution.
- World-class network: The Telstra Next G® mobile network is Australia’s largest mobile network that provides unparalleled reliability, coverage and speed.
- Australia’s most experienced Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) provider: Our dedicated and highly qualified team will help you realise the ROI you want to achieve.
The operational features of Trimble GeoManager are simple to use. Through a combination of GPS, internet and the Telstra Next G® mobile network technologies, information is reliably transferred from the field to the application server that can be accessed via any web-connected PC.
- An in-vehicle unit that includes GPS and Next G® modules - it also acts as a Wi-Fi access point to provide internet connectivity to other laptops/devices
- Real time GPS data, routine-set or on-demand
- A fully hosted solution with the convenience of accessing your data from any online PC
- Summary reports including travel distance, stop details and speed
- Easy to read maps with multiple viewing options from your compatible web-browser
- Notification alerts under specified conditions
- Optional seamless two-way communication between driver and base
- XML integration with your existing backend office application
- Vehicle diagnostics to monitor vehicle performance, engine faults and maintenance required
Things you need to know
Next G® coverage depends on your location, device and whether it has an external antenna.