- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Managed Voice Services
With our Managed Voice Services you can outsource the maintenance and management of your telephony services. What’s more, you’ll get a single point of contact for everything to do with this service.
Receive a single point of contact for the maintenance and management of your telephony services – from network infrastructure right through to the equipment on your premises. The service is delivered seamlessly via the Telstra Service Desk, where expert help is available from one place quickly and easily, 24/7.
Introducing Telstra Managed Voice Service Packs
We've developed a range of service packs, designed to meet various customer needs and budgets:
- Managed Voice Services Essential – an entry-level service pack to suit the most common telephony maintenance requirements. The Essential Pack has four variations: Carriage; Hosted Telephony; Onsite PBX and Remote PBX.
- Managed Voice Services Enhanced – this pack includes every service from the Essential Pack plus more enhanced services, including preventative maintenance, standard reporting and proactive PBX software upgrades.
- Managed Voice Services Complete – a fully comprehensive managed voice offering with all the features of the Enhanced Pack, plus advanced services such as a dedicated helpdesk, extensive reporting, moves, adds and changes (MACs) and restore times.
View the brochure to learn more about which pack is right for you:
Our Managed Voice Service Packs are designed to do one thing – help keep your organisation communicating effectively. These versatile packs enable you to outsource the maintenance and management of your telephony infrastructure to us, while retaining control of its day-to-day functionality.
With our Managed Voice Services, you could:
- Focus on your core business by ensuring your organisation communicates effectively, leaving you free to divert valuable resources to where they're needed most.
- Help minimise the risk of productivity loss with agreed response and restoration times.
- Take advantage of our relationships with leading communications suppliers and accredited technical teams.
- Help increase productivity and control with a single point of contact for fault resolution and service requests.
- Gain greater transparency with one invoice, regular reporting and predictable pricing tariffs.
- Take advantage of our technical services, allowing your telephony systems to adapt as your organisation responds to market changes.
We understand every organisation is different. So we've developed a host of optional services you can select to best meet the needs of your organisation.
Service Request Fulfilment (MACs)
We can conveniently coordinate all the MACs required on your voice communications system.
Management of third party service providers
We can take prime responsibility for the day-to-day management of third party service providers, so you'll benefit from having one point of contact and accountability.
Contact Centre Management
This service addresses the challenges organisations face in running a contact centre. If you have requirements around increasing customer demand, channel proliferation, investment performance or the management of customers and workforce, we can provide an end-to-end management solution.
Implementing fault detection and corrections (often before you're aware of the problem), our technical staff can remotely access and administer communications equipment located on your site 24/7. By reducing the possibility of system downtime, it helps you minimise productivity losses (Service Monitoring is not available on all systems).
Service Backup and Recovery
Regular back-ups of system programming and data help minimise recovery time in the event of corrupted software or a hard-disk failure. We give you peace of mind that should something happen, important programming information is not lost. And in the case of a system failure, restoration is fast and efficient.
Dedicated on-site resources
This option provides you with the assurance that your communications are being managed by highly experienced and accredited technical teams. These resources range from network and operations managers, right through to skilled technicians. All of them are dedicated to delivering excellent service through agreed response and restoration times.
Planned on-site assistance
If you identify a requirement for future assistance – such as the planning and implementation of a major configuration change – we can provide on-site knowledge and expertise.
By removing potential asset inefficiencies and duplication, you'll enjoy greater cost visibility. We can help ensure critical spares are located on-site or stored remotely, dependent on your requirements.
Service Improvement and Reporting
Capacity and network planning
You can rely on our experience and expertise to help your organisation grow and achieve the necessary flexibility to cope with rapidly changing market conditions.
Call information management
This service examines every aspect of planning, managing and using your communications network – from reporting (by extension, department, site or network) through to the analysis of traffic and network efficiency.
Things you need to know
™ and ® are trade marks and registered trade marks of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556.