- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Samsung GALAXY S II 4G
The future is here! The blistering Samsung GALAXY S II 4G combines superfast 4G broadband with the speed of a 1.5GHz dual core processor, Android™ Gingerbread 2.3, 1GB of built in RAM and 16GB of onboard storage. Add stunning features like full 1080p HD video capture and NAVIGON turn by turn navigation, and you could have an edge on your competition.
- Surf and stream at lightning speeds in 4G coverage areas on Telstra’s 4G network
- 4.5” High Res display gives you an amazingly bright, crisp and clear picture with deeper blacks and vivid colours
- Super fast 1.5 GHz dual core processor lets you quickly switch between multiple apps, games and videos
- NAVIGON turn-by-turn voice navigation with preloaded AUS maps
Additional Features and Accessories
- Wi-Fi with portable Hotspot
- 6GB Storage Memory and 1GB RAM on board
- GPS, Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- MP3 Player, 3.5mm Stereo Headset Jack
- Organiser including Clock and Alarm, Calculator and Calendar
- Expandable memory up to 32GB MicroSD
|Network||LTE: 1800/2600 MHz |
UMTS: 850/2100 MHz
GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
|LTE (4G)||Typical download speeds are 2Mbps – 40Mbps in 4G coverage areas1|
|HSDPA (3G)||Typical download speeds are from 1.1Mbps-20Mbps in capital CBSs, associated metropolitan areas and selected regional and rural areas2|
|Dimensions||131 x 70 x 10mm|
|Screen||Full Touch 4.5" 480 x 800 16M Colour Super AMOLED Plus LCD|
|Talk Time||Up to 3 hours|
|Standby Time||Up to 250 hours|
Things you need to know
- LTE (4G): 100Mbps peak downlink rating. Actual speeds are less. Typical download speeds are in all capital CBDs (meaning within 5km from GPO), associated airports and approximately 80 regional locations (meaning 3km from regional town centres).
- HSDPA (3G): 42Mbps peak download rating. Actual speeds are less. Typical download speeds are in all capital CBDs, airports, much of the associated metropolitan areas, plus many regional and other locations. For both 3G and 4G speeds, actual speeds vary due to factors such as location, distance from base station, local conditions, user numbers, hardware and software configuration and download source / upload destination. Visit Telstra.com/mobilebbcoverage for details of coverage locations.
|Business Performance Plans|
|Monthly Plan Cost||$60||$80||$100||$130|
|Monthly Handset Repayment Option||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|Standard National calls per month
(2 min standard call $2.38)
|Standard National SMS per month||Unlimited|
|Data to use in Australia per month
($0.10/MB for excess usage)
|Minimum cost over
|Order now||To order call: 13 2000|
All included usage is to standard Australian numbers. Excludes use overseas. Unlimited and untimed calls during business hours are available to standard Australian numbers from 9am - 5pm local time weekdays. Local time means the time at the mobile tower that your call is initiated from.
The Telstra 4G network is about speed – awesome data speed. With typical download speeds ranging from 2Mbps to 40Mbps in 4G coverage areas, it's up to twice as fast as 3G networks. So you can make every second count.
4G coverage is currently available in all capital city CBDs (meaning within 5km of the GPO), associated airports and selected regional locations (meaning within 3km of the regional town centre) and automatically switches to our 3G network speeds in other coverage areas.
Where 4G is not available, you'll still enjoy super fast 3G speeds, which can include dual channel 3G speeds previously unavailable on handsets in Australia.
Things you need to know
Android and the Android Logo as well as Google Play are trade marks of Google, Inc.
® Registered trade mark of Telstra Corporation Limited ABN 33 051 775 556