- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
This is a recording management tool that provides for the simple recording of messages that can then be sent to multiple outlets. The Telstra Locator Online Management Tool provides you with easy and secure access to manage your service using a standard internet browser (Broadband speeds recommended).
The Telstra Locator Online Management Tool provides:
- Service creation – enabling you to create and configure your service in real time
- Recording management – customers can upload their own recordings, listen to recordings and manage the assignment of recordings to particular outlets.
- Manage message library and calendar – promotional messages and special opening hour's messages can be uploaded into a message library, enabling these pre-recorded messages to be uploaded into the Locator configuration effective almost immediately. These messages can also be added to the calendar, to control when these should be played.
- Service modifications – you can make changes such as adding or removing stores, remapping stores to different suburbs, changing opening and closing hours, adding, removing or reassigning promotional messages and more.
- View online Configuration and Pending Change Reports – providing summary details of the service configuration, and the differences between active and development configurations.
- Service testing – allowing you to directly trial the service, which can be used to thoroughly test any changes that have been made, prior to submitting the change request.
To register to use the Telstra Locator Online Management Tool, please contact your Telstra Account Executive or call 1300 Telstra (1300 835 787).