- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Telstra's Online Bill enables you to view your Telstra invoices online. Whether your organisation is highly centralised or decentralised, when it comes to viewing and paying your invoices, you'll find Online Bill has a number of features to make the monthly routine more efficient.
With Online Bill you can:
- View the summary and detailed charges for your invoices
- See a list of outstanding invoices and amounts owing
- View call charges and details per service
- Set up differing permissions for people within your team to access Online Bill
- Convenience – view your invoices online anytime
- Control costs – receive a list of invoices and amounts owing, view invoice information for individual services
- Stay informed – receive email notifications of when invoices are available and outstanding
- Saves you time – avoid scrolling through pages and pages of paper invoices
- Informed decision making – use invoice level exception reports to identify the most often-called numbers; the highest dollar value calls; the longest duration calls
- Download data at various drill-down points (CSV or XML supported)
- Six invoice level reports available
- Control the level of functions available to individual users through four user roles – View Only; Pay Only; View and Pay; Administrator (Administrator assigns roles and viewing rights)
- Assign billing account management to meet your organisational needs (branch, cost centre, or individual)
- Manage notification options to receive emails for invoice arrival, invoice reminder or late payment of invoices
- View account payment history (includes all payment methods)
- Search by called number
- Create aliases for called numbers or upload an address book to make it easier to analyse the numbers
- Comprehensive online training tutorial and online help
To use Online Bill, log in with Your Telstra Tools credentials.
Online Bill Reporting
Timely information is important in making business decisions. Information needs to be presented in a simple, efficient manner to allow appropriate analysis to be undertaken.
Online Bill Reporting gives you visibility of your spend with Telstra across your organisation. Data from most Telstra invoices can be amalgamated into a single report. Pre-defined reports and graphs provide you with expenditure, exception and usage information for individual cost centres. It’s simple to create and maintain hierarchies that reflect your organisation’s business or financial structure so that you remain in control.
You can conveniently allocate charges for services to specific cost centres within your organisation. Establish your cost centre structure to suit your needs (a multi-level hierarchy can be created, accommodating up to 100 levels).
- Convenience – access and report on key data in a timely fashion
- Control costs – conveniently allocate and monitor costs across cost centres
- Saves you time – reduce manual processe by being able to report easily on multiple invoices
- Informed decision making – analyse exceptions and changes in usage
- Online convenience with security
- Reports available for analytical purposes
- Drill down to detail from company-wide to individual service level
- Export data in CSV or XML formats
- View trend reports on your telecommunication costs
- Comprehensive online training tutorial
- Pre-defined reports that can save time and resources
To find out whether Online Bill Reporting is best for your business, please contact your Telstra Account Executive.
To use Online Bill Reporting, log in with Your Telstra Tools credentials.