- Business Products
- Resources & Insights
- Account Services
- Help & Support
Register and Enrol
My Account Registration
Telstra Business Customers can register for My Account online. You'll need your Telstra Account number to complete the application.
Your Telstra Tools Registration
For Enterprise and Government customers to register for our online services you must be the Authorised Representative for your Telstra account.
My Account for Business
The benefits of registering for My Account for Business
Once you have registered with My Account for Business, you can manage your account and request changes online, saving you time. Here are some of the things you can do.
Online Bill and Online Bill Reporting
We give you easy access to detailed billing data, so that you can manage and analyse your expenditure – even for calls yet to be billed.
Receiving multiple bills? Request to receive a single bill each month.
Update your billing address.
Mobile Data Usage Meter
This very useful tool can help you estimate your data usage.
Update call barring settings for fixed and mobile services, including Premium SMS barring.
Disconnect one or more services or accounts.
Add or remove MessageBank on one or more fixed phones.
Add or remove functions on one or more fixed phones.
Retrieve your PUK immediately to unlock your phone.
Move your office phones or business broadband to a new address.
Your Telstra Tools for Enterprise
The benefits of registering for Your Telstra Tools for Enterprise
Once you are registered through the Registration and Enrolment system, you can:
- Access Your Telstra Tools and gain access to your online applications and content. You can manage your service relationship with Telstra, your online profile and your organisation’s profile (subject to your online role)
- Securely perform ordering, network management, billing and reporting tasks for your organisation online at any time (subject to contractual arrangements)
How to register
To establish a new online registration for your organisation and enable access to appropriate online systems, you must be the Telstra Authorised Representative for your company's account.
If you are an Authorised Representative, then you can create a new online registration now.
After establishing an online registration, the Authorised Representative can also create online registrations at any time for other employees in their organisation who require access to the online services. The Authorised Representative provides enrolment for them to Telstra systems and document/report entitlements by logging in to Your Telstra Tools using the login panel located on the right hand side of this page.
All registered users can modify their own existing registration details through Your Telstra Tools, and perform tasks such as:
- View and update your contact details including email and phone details
- View and update your security questions
- Update your password
Authorised representatives or their administrative delegates can manage their hierarchy of online users through Your Telstra Tools and:
- Create subordinate registrations
- Move subordinate user registrations within their online hierarchy
- Manage a subordinate user’s access to online systems and documents/reports
- Reset passwords for subordinate users
- Suspend users’ online
- Replace expiring digital certificates
- Download reports of the online hierarchy
For any further enquiries, please call FREECALL™ 1800 017 353, between 9:00am to 6:00pm (Eastern Standard Time) Monday to Friday or contact us via email at email@example.com